Tuesdays, 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Free of Charge, donations welcome
Here are some basic ‘ground rules’ to help you understand the intention and expectations of this group and to help you feel comfortable during the session.
The main purpose of the group is for people to come together and to enjoy the benefits of playing music with others. We hope to experience the innate therapeutic qualities of music in a nurturing, accepting and supportive environment. We aim to play songs which are accessible and fun…
- Previous musical experience is not necessary and there is no obligation to play along to the music.
- Progress at your own pace. You are welcome to just sit and listen to the music and there is absolutely no pressure to perform.
- If you feel anxious or panicky at any time, feel free to go outside if you need to. Help yourself to a drink or take a breather outside. We are here to support you.
- Be respectful of other group members, seek to understand and listen to one another.
- Please speak to a Hannah or Tracey if you have any concerns.
If you’d like to know more about Hannah or Tracey take a look at our Arty Farty SmARTys here.
This session is a drop in, but if you’d like to let us know you’re coming or have any questions please do email Tracey and Hannah via email@example.com