Nell founded Arty Farty Retreat in 2017. She holds a Ba in Fine Art:Painting and has worked with the arts in health and social care for over 15 years. Nell has worked with children and adults in a variety of settings: Hospices; Learning disability centres; Hospitals; After school clubs; Hen parties; Nursing homes; Children’s parties and more.
After moving into the ‘mangement world’ for the last three years, Nell decided to take the leap and go back to her creative roots. She is a qualified storyteller as well as being trained in leadership development, Psychological Assessment Skills and project management.
Nell takes part in many different Community Arts projects such remembrance day instillations, Tunbridge Wells Winter Lantern Parade, Southborough Street Community, Tunbridge Wells Fringe Festival.
She has lots of other arty farty interests such as singing on stage, cooking and directing plays and pantomimes.
• ‘Fairytales’ South East Open Studios
• ‘Inked’, Arty Farty Retreat
• ‘Joy’, 11th Palliative Care Congress, Glasgow
• ‘Love’, Hospice in the Weald
• ‘Supporting Statements’, 10th Palliative Care Congress, Harrogate. A collaborative piece with Artist Anne Kelly
• ‘Family Tree’, Winchester School of Art