Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the studio is closed temporarily and all workshops are postponed. Please see our facebook page for live weekday tutorials, free of charge. Creativity is going to be so important for all our mental health in the coming days, weeks and possibly months. You can also still book private lessons delivered via online platforms.
For anyone who would like to donate to Arty Farty Retreat to keep this awesome creative community space going until we can all come back to it, please find the link below. If you are able to donate £30 or more please leave your email address in the comment so I can send you an Arty Farty mug painted by yours truly!! Thank you for your support, Nell x
Looking for something different to do for your celebration? We arrange creative parties for hen dos, birthdays, anniversaries and lots of other reasons to celebrate. The person celebrating always goes free as a gift from us! We can help tailor the experience to you, from mask making to water colour painting, from life drawing to sculptures, anything can happen at an Arty Farty: Party.
Ideas for a party!
Ages 4 to 8
– Superheroes: Make your own superhero mask, design your superhero name, powers and special super handshake.
– Butterflies: Creating caterpillars into butterflys!
– Sensory art: Messy play with 3 different craft tables, lots of colour and lots of mess.
Ages 9 to 14
– Pottery painting: Paint your own trinket box (to be fired and collected later).
– Miniature worlds: Sculpting with polymer clay to create your own little world in a jar.
– Puppet making: Designing your puppets character and creating your own moveable sculpture.
Ages 15 upwards
– Watercolour painting: Learn how to use watercolour paints and the basic techniques before creating your own masterpiece.
– Design a bag: Put your own stamp on a one of a kind tote bag.
– Bath bomb making: Learn about different oils and their properties before adding some to your own bath bombs.
Hen/Stag Parties & Baby Showers
– Life drawing: Draw your version of the hen or stag as presents for them on their wedding day. Or we’ll provide the model for you to draw from.
– Pottery painting: Design and glaze your own plate or mug (to be fired and collected later).
– Acrylic painting: Paint your own abstract masterpiece on a canvas, or paint something for the nursery for the mother to be.
If you’re looking for a special gift, look no further! Arty Farty Retreat workshop vouchers are the ‘experience’ gift they want.
Get in contact and book today via 07792 033 156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re looking for some scrummy food to go with your celebrations, we can highly recommend The Earl Grey Tearooms who provide these lovely little lunch boxes tailor made to each child, which we can have delivered straight to Arty Farty Retreat. Give them a call on 01892 258800 for a hassle free party.